Emergency Service Free Estimates Water Softener installation Leaky faucets Toilets Tubs Showers Disposals Broken pipes Water re-pipe Drain repair Broken sewer Outside faucets Water heaters Gas/electric water heaters Sump pumps Back up sump pumps Well tank Mobile home Excavating and more
Bois Plumbing did an excellent job for us! We were looking at remodeling our main bathroom and adding a bath upstairs to our cabin in East Tawas. As we talked it through with Kevin, he said he could do the job even though it was up north. He was on time, very professional, efficient with his time and left the work space clean. He also found and fixed a problem that we probably wouldn’t have found if he hadn’t done the project. We would definitely hire him again and highly recommend him.
Herb and Michele
1. Don’t pour liquid grease or oil down the drain.
2. Use biodegradable soaps and detergents.
3. Open and close your valves once a year to ensure that they are working.
4. Avoid using caustic drain cleaners and try using a plunger first.
5. Keep your laundry valves closed when they are not in use in case a hose breaks.
Bois Plumbing is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company offering a full selection of services for residential, commercial and industrial customers. · Leak Detection · Tap Servicing · Water Quality Testing · Video Pipeline Inspection · Repiping Services · Faucet & Fixtures Repairs · Garbage Disposal Replacement & Repairs · Toilet Replacement & Repairs · Whirlpool & Spa Maintenance & Repairs · Water Heater Maintenance & Repairs